Top Choice Magazine (TCM) is all about promoting business excellence, whether your a business or entrepreneur. TCM reaches successful Canadian & Ethnic business owners and their customers/clients. Advertisers gain trust from consumers simply by associating their products and/or services with award-winning companies in the magazine. Advertising is also a great way to promote that your business has been nominated for a Top Choice Award, and therefore perfect for garnering more votes.
Top Choice Magazine reaches successful Canadian and Ethnic business owners and their customers in and around the GTA. Advertisers gain trust from consumers simply by associating their products and/or services with award-winning companies in the magazine.
It’s the social distribution that separates us from the other magazines, meaning your products or services are being referred by our clients -who are award-winning businesses - to their loyal and trusted clientele. Top Choice Magazine is also available online and also by email to an ever-growing database of clients.
Over 50,000 print copies of Top Choice Magazine is distributed privately within a social distributed network.
Top Choice Magazine is a quarterly magazine. There is approximately 300,000 readers per issue - 100,000 online and 200,000 for the printed publication.
Standard shelf life:
3 to 6 months
Primary » Business owners and entrepreneurs
Secondary » Mature consumers
Top Choice Magazine - We Mind Everyone's Business So You Don't Have to!
For advertising rates, please contact us.
- RT @KatGraham: Thank you to everyone! I feel so honored to have been nominated for a Teen Choice Award! Together we can win it! t.co…
- Sardines.. Anyone? t.co/MzqVhCQHKp
- RT @PerezHilton: Oprah Organic Farm A Hit! She's Starting Her OWN Produce Line! t.co/vKYPma4zkh t.co/wj9mUn3Qs6
- RT @_xoKristinxo_: Does Oprah really need MORE money? Lol “@PerezHilton: Oprah Organic Farm A Hit! She's Starting Her OWN Produce Line! htt…
- RT @CarmeliaRay: Welcome @eligiblesocial t.co/QO5FSrvWJt @TOfitchallenge @eligibleinc @TopchoiceMedia @antiageme @djsfs #fit4sickkid…