Described by many as the “Plastic Surgery of the new millennium”, Facial Bioplasty is a non-surgical, minimally invasive technique involving the implantation of biomaterials into the deep anatomical planes of the face. The approach of a well-trained, experienced Facial Bioplasty physician or surgeon goes well beyond merely filling lines with dermal filler products.Read more
Hot yoga is the process of performing common yoga exercises under conditions of heat and humidity. The combination of increased flexibility and detoxifying sweat results in a balanced strength and flexibility and helps give cardiovascular endurance.Read more
- RT @TopChoiceAwards: Get your business reviewed or if you would like to give other companies a chance to get reviewed let us know. t…
- Your surroundings are the reflection of your own thoughts. Want to change your surroundings?
- TOP CHOICE MEDIA proudly supports this event. See you there. t.co/Qf7Vq1egKo
- Find out who's featuring on the cover of t.co/r58sRFvHxi
- Distribution is in effect, but if you want it now click here. t.co/6ZuDcEHaw2