Niren and Associates: Immigration Services Without Borders™
Niren and Associates has made it our primary goal to assist you with your cross-border goals. Whether you are company wishing to transfer a worker to Canada to the US or an individual seeking a new life, our job is to help open you the doors to the US or to Canada.
We know that these days, the government has created complicated barriers to entry. Immigration rules and regulations are becoming more and more complex. In order to qualify to relocate to Canada or the US, you must present your case properly to an immigration officer who has the authority to grant or deny your admission.
At Niren and Associates, we specialize in preparing applications for Canada and US permanent residence, work permits, study permits and visitation. The applications we prepare for you involve more than just completing forms and collecting supporting documents. Our applications are designed to persuade and to convince immigration officers to grant you the visa and to say “Yes” to your application for admission.
Each and every application we prepare includes:
- A LEGAL SUBMISSION LETTER that serves to convince the authorities that you are a suitable candidate to visit, work, study or live in Canada or the US.
- We also ASSEMBLE a complete APPLICATION PACKAGE that contains everything that is required including all the necessary information and documents that are to be reviewed by an immigration officer who will be making a decision on your case.
- We also MANAGE and MONITOR your CASE from start to finish. This means that we will make sure your application is mailed to the correct immigration office on time. This also means that we will keep track of the progress of your application as it makes its way though the immigration system. In many cases, applications can take many months to process and part of our job is to make sure that your application is moving forward towards completion.
- When it comes time for an immigration officer to assess your case, we will prepare you for a possible interview if one is required.
- Finally once the visa has been issued, we ensure that it is properly delivered and that it contains all the correct and necessary information.
Our Canadian Immigration Services include:
- Permanent Residence Applications
- Family Sponsorships
- Work Permits
- Corporate Immigration, Intercompany Transfers, Work Visas
- Canadian Experience Class Applications
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications
- Immigration Hearings and Appeals to the Federal Court
- Study Permits
- Visitor Permits
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Criminal Inadmissibility Cases
- Denied Entry to Canada Cases
- US Work Visas such as TN, L-1, E-2, H-1B Visas
- Green Card applications
- Family Sponsorships
- US Waivers and U.S Border Problems
- Business and Corporate Immigration
- Visitor Visas to the USA
- Denied Entry to the US cases
Who's Reading Top Choice?
- Your surroundings are the reflection of your own thoughts. Want to change your surroundings?
- TOP CHOICE MEDIA proudly supports this event. See you there. t.co/Qf7Vq1egKo
- Find out who's featuring on the cover of t.co/r58sRFvHxi
- Distribution is in effect, but if you want it now click here. t.co/6ZuDcEHaw2
- sharing passion. share the virus. t.co/0wAzMppK9m