Business Clichés: "Money Can't Buy you Happiness!"
All my life I’ve always been told that, “money can’t buy you happiness.” So, does this mean that if you have a lot of money, you may not be happy? Or that if you don’t have money, you can be happy?
Wrong. I believe happiness is very "relative.” What happiness may be for me, may not be for you. But with a million dollars in your pocket, there are things that no matter how happy or not you really are, you still need that same million dollars in order to get it!
If there is one thing I've learned through meeting and dealing with Top Business owners, it’s that money only makes you more of who you already are. So if you were already a mean, depressed, unhappy, sad person, then money will only make you more of a mean, depressed, unhappy and sad person. But if you’re already a positive and happy person, then money will make just more of that!
The real happiness comes from inside of each one of us. One must first change the way of thinking in order to change the way we act and talk. That "change" will improve their personality and way of life.
It’s not the money’s fault that some people are happy while others are unhappy. In the end, it is our responsibility, as individuals, to improve ourselves everyday to become better as human beings.
Daniel Tosh, Comedian: http://youtu.be/vDau36BDFRw?t=8m48s
Randy Gage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt_mfKauomk
Who's Reading Top Choice?
- TOP CHOICE MEDIA proudly supports this event. See you there. t.co/Qf7Vq1egKo
- Find out who's featuring on the cover of t.co/r58sRFvHxi
- Distribution is in effect, but if you want it now click here. t.co/6ZuDcEHaw2
- sharing passion. share the virus. t.co/0wAzMppK9m
- I've just updated my professional profile on LinkedIn. Connect with me and view my profile. t.co/vctFziM4US #in