At night, the body tends to burn fewer calories, but we must not cease on feeding ourselves. Usually dinner is skipped by those who want to lose weight. Dinner is as important as any other meal of the day and leaving it aside may not be the best choice.
What to eat and how much to eat at night?
- Eating or not eating at night?
We make three meals a day: breakfast, lunch and dinner; fruit between these meals will always be a plus. The dinner meal is essential, not eating at night will make your metabolism slow down. For those who want to lose weight or maintain control of the weight you need to eat correctly and intake all 3 daily meals.
2. What to eat tonight?
You should opt for lighter fare and low in calories. Heavy foods, such as fatty and fried foods should be avoided, they slow down the intake, disrupt sleep and contribute to weight gain. The salads (as input), whole foods (which contains fiber), the sandwiches and soups are a good choice for dinner.
3. As for eating at night?
As the energy expenditure at this time is very short, due to reduced activity and sleep, the metabolism is reduced accordingly. Therefore, the nighttime makes individuals more susceptible to the accumulation of fats. The amount of food allowed on a dinner plate, will depend on the type of food that is ingested. For example, if the meal includes a wide variety of vegetable intake may be the biggest detriment to present a menu of pastas and breads.
Carbohydrates, which are the main source of energy, must be present at the dinner preferably in its entirety. The fibers will contribute for the individual to eat less, and help fight various diseases.
Suggestion for dinner:
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons capers, drained and minced
- 1 teaspoon minced shallots
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/8 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless halibut fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine 1 tablespoon oil, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, parsley, and next 6 ingredients (through anchovy paste) in a small bowl, tossing well; set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Sprinkle fish fillets evenly with salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Add fish fillets to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of fineness. Serve fish with saute onions and green beans.
As suggested above, it may be noted that various food groups are part of the menu, meat, vegetables, fruit and carbohydrates. This is the tip for a healthy dinner: nothing greasy and balanced foods.
It is important to remember that meals with iron-rich foods should not contain calcium-rich foods such as dairy products, okay? One or the other, after all we have several meals a day for alternate sources of these minerals.
Who's Reading Top Choice?
- Your surroundings are the reflection of your own thoughts. Want to change your surroundings?
- TOP CHOICE MEDIA proudly supports this event. See you there. t.co/Qf7Vq1egKo
- Find out who's featuring on the cover of t.co/r58sRFvHxi
- Distribution is in effect, but if you want it now click here. t.co/6ZuDcEHaw2
- sharing passion. share the virus. t.co/0wAzMppK9m